Circuit Card Assemblies
SARICA Manufacturing has been designing, manufacturing and delivering Circuit Card Assemblies (CCA’s) for over a decade to the DoD, Commercial Aerospace and Industrial/Medical Markets. In order to survive some of the harshest environmental parameters, our CCA’s are required to be qualified to AS9100/ISO 9001:2008 and NADCAP. These harsh environments include: high shock, high vibration, high altitude, extreme thermal excursions and explosive atmosphere.
Our business processes and equipment provide the organizational agility to manage the lower volumes of your NPI development programs through successful product validation or, seamless transitioning to high rate production. SARICA can competitively support your high rate production needs at the piece-part and component level. Or, you can take advantage of our LEAN competitive cost structure and look to SARICA for value-add business solutions that includes sub-system integration, system integration and final tests.
This value-add approach allows you to free up your organizational resources, reduce capital investment and focus on your higher value, core competency business activities. Leave the rest to SARICA Manufacturing.
- RoHS, DoD Applications and Commercial Aerospace
- Water soluble and No Clean w/cleaning with chemical (per customer specifications)
- Workmanship Standards: IPC-610 Class 2 and Class 3
- 3 Pick and Place Machines
- Component Range: 01005 to 2.2” x 2.2” (BGA, uBGA, connectors)
- Wave Solder and select solder capabilities
- Humidity Controlled Environment
- MSD Storage
- AOI and X-Ray Inspection
- Functional Test and ICT
- Conformal Coating
- Metal Core Boards
- LED Boards